Family can be a tremendous blessing or a nearly unbearable curse. Today I talk about an Oola Family. Having their back, loving each other unconditionally, and always being there for each other.
Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you take steps to get back to health!
Previous episodes in this series – Make Your Own Luck:
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
Links from this episode:
- To register for Dr. Lori’s webinar on 3/23/2021, click here.
- For the Life-Balance Test, click here.
- To buy Oola books, click here.
Our Previous Series – Natural Ways to Help Your Heart:
- 3 exercise tips to lose belly fat
- The safest way to lower blood pressure
- 13 longevity tips to reach 100 years old
- Can chiropractic really help lower high blood pressure?
Join us next time so we can continue helping you take steps to get back to health! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org