- Where should kids be spending most of their day?
- Where does real food come from?
- What does 100% natural mean?
- What is the significance of the Dirty Dozen list?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- Kids should spend most of their day outside playing and getting dirty.
- Real food is either raised from livestock or grown on a farm. Anything you buy that comes in a box, a bag, plastic wrap, a can, or a drive thru window has been processed in some form and you don’t really know what you’re going to get.
- They literally mean nothing when it comes to food.
- 100% natural or 100% beef or vitamin infused are all marketing terms that the FDA and the USDA do not regulate.
- The Dirty Dozen is a list of the 12 foods that have the most pesticides and should never be consumed unless they are organic.