Sleep. That very important yet, for many, elusive nightly full body recharge. Scientists still aren’t 100% sure why we need sleep. Today I share 5 tips for a better night sleep. It will help you live longer and healthier.
Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you take steps to get back to health!
Previous episodes in this series – Longevity
- 7 Slightly Unusual Evidence Based Habits Linked to a Longer Life!
- Supercharge Your Brain With These 3 Tips!
- 5 Super Simple Ways To Add More Movement Into Your Day
Our previous series – Make Your Own Luck:
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
We moved to 7585 Hwy 73 Denver, NC 28037