Unfortunately, for too many people, their days are filled with hours of busyness—but no meaningful progress toward their goals. They never get to celebrate wins or achievements. They just stay stuck in the minutiae of life. That’s a Skittles life. It gives you enjoyment for a moment but in the long run leads only to obesity and diabetes.
Now you have a chance to live differently. You can focus your day on your Oranges. You can accomplish at least 3 tasks that lead to achieving your biggest goals (an Oranges life) — instead of filling your day with errands, calls, and social media. Day after day, you would tackle the steps needed to achieve your biggest life-changing goals, then tackle smaller tasks (the Skittles) only after the major steps were done. By the end of the year, you would have taken more than 1,000 action steps toward your dream life.
Hey, I’m Dr. Devin from Atkinson Family chiropractic in Denver, NC and over the last 15 years, we’ve helped thousands of people kiss their back and their neck pain goodbye.
I’m looking for 10 people that want to radically change their lives in ways that they can barely imagine now. Click here to join me.
Our Oola Series
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
Our previous series – Headaches
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
- 2 Simple Exercises to Improve Posture & Stop Headaches