Have you cut out inflammatory foods?
Have you increased anti inflammatory foods?
Have you committed to an exercise and stretching program?
Are you seeing a chiropractor regularly?
And you’re still having pain…then let’s talk about the supplements I’m taking to have even more PAIN FREE time between adjustments.
Yours in health.
- This Mistake Causes Chronic Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Pain and Cortisone Injections. What You Need To Know.
- How to fix Shoulder Pain
- These Common Movements Cause Shoulder Pain
- 4 Common Mistakes people make with New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Healthy New Year’s resolutions you can actually keep
- Want less back pain in 2022? Add these 4 things to your New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Ignored New Years Resolutions You Should Try
Check out our Christmas Series here
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.