What do you do when commitment and persistence only get you so far? If you only rely on yourself then you will be far less likely to achieve your goals. The third piece you need is accountability. In the Bible in Ecclesiastes 4:12, Solomon (the wisest man ever) said, “A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.” To meet your goals you need the triple-braided cord of commitment, persistence, and accountability.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and for over 16 years I’ve been committed to helping 1000’s of people to say goodbye to their headaches, back and neck pain.
To get help with your accountability, message Dr. Lori on her website loriatkinsondc.com
- What are you going to commit to today to improve your life tomorrow?
- To achieve the life you want (health, happiness, balance) you need both commitment and persistence.
- 3 free things you can do to improve your health
- 3 more free things you can do to improve your health
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
These videos are first uploaded to our Facebook page. Be sure to Like and Follow our page.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you say goodbye to your back and neck pain! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.