Your little Johnny is going to be the next great football star. He’s going to star on Sundays and give Tom Brady’s championships a run for his money. Or your precious little Suzy is going to take the tennis world by storm and win all the gold medals and tennis majors. But before that happens, your child must put in the hard work, grit, determination, skill, and dedication to make it big. Most parents concentrate their child’s athletic pursuits toward just one sport but in this video, we’re going to talk about the importance of cross training.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and for over 16 years I’ve been committed to helping 1000’s of people to say goodbye to their headaches, back and neck pain.
Preventing Youth Sports Injuries Series
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Series
- 3 simple exercises to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Our futuristic treatment option for carpal tunnel syndrome
- My 2 easy ergonomic recommendations to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Try this before Carpal Tunnel surgery
- My recommendations for people having trouble sleeping at night because of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Low Level Laser (Cold Laser)
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
These videos are first uploaded to our Facebook page. Be sure to Like and Follow our page.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you say goodbye to your back and neck pain! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.