The Covid lockdowns caused or exasperated more mental health issues than any other scenario in my lifetime. According to the World Health Organization, “Plenty of us became more anxious; but for some COVID-19 has sparked or amplified much more serious mental health problems. A great number of people have reported psychological distress and symptoms of depression, anxiety or post-traumatic stress. And there have been worrying signs of more widespread suicidal thoughts and behaviors.” That’s one of the reasons this begins my series on mental health. In this video, we’re talking about replacing a bad habit with a good habit.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and for over 16 years I’ve been committed to helping 1000’s of people to say goodbye to their headaches, back and neck pain.
I am not a counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. If you need help, contact a professional or call 988 for the suicide prevention hotline.
LAST 2 EPISODES
- My 2 natural recommendations to help with seasonal allergies
- Thoughts on life and the next year as I get set to age up
PREVENTING YOUTH SPORTS INJURIES SERIES
- My first tip to prevent youth sports injuries
- Here’s why cross training is so important in helping prevent youth sports injuries
- 6 of the best cross training activities to help prevent youth sports injuries
- This vital member of the medical staff for every NFL team can benefit youth, high school, and college athletes, too.
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME SERIES
- 3 simple exercises to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Our futuristic treatment option for carpal tunnel syndrome
- My 2 easy ergonomic recommendations to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Try this before Carpal Tunnel surgery
- My recommendations for people having trouble sleeping at night because of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
LOW LEVEL LASER (COLD LASER)
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
These videos are first uploaded to our Facebook page. Be sure to Like and Follow our page.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you say goodbye to your back and neck pain! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and the entire Western LKN area.