Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all of the stress in your life? It can be hard to manage everything, and sometimes it seems like everything is happening at once. If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to calm your body down, then this technique is for you. Just follow these simple steps, and you’ll be feeling better in no time! Have you ever heard of box breathing? Also known as square or four-square breathing, it’s a simple yet effective technique for calming the mind and reducing anxiety. The practice involves inhaling for a count of four, holding the breath for a count of four, exhaling for a count of four, and holding again for a count of four. This sequential rhythm helps to slow down your breathing and bring awareness to your body. It can be used in moments of stress or incorporated into your daily meditation routine. Give it a try – you might just find yourself feeling calmer and more grounded after just one round of box breathing. Who knew something so simple could have such powerful effects?
Hi! I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson, and for over 16 years now I have been committed to helping 1000’s of people say goodbye their headaches & back/neck pain.
MENTAL HEALTH SERIES (CURRENT)
- My 2 natural recommendations to help with seasonal allergies
- Thoughts on life and the next year as I get set to age up
PREVENTING YOUTH SPORTS INJURIES SERIES
- My first tip to prevent youth sports injuries
- Here’s why cross training is so important in helping prevent youth sports injuries
- 6 of the best cross training activities to help prevent youth sports injuries
- This vital member of the medical staff for every NFL team can benefit youth, high school, and college athletes, too.
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME SERIES
- 3 simple exercises to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Our futuristic treatment option for carpal tunnel syndrome
- My 2 easy ergonomic recommendations to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Try this before Carpal Tunnel surgery
- My recommendations for people having trouble sleeping at night because of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
LOW LEVEL LASER (COLD LASER)
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and the entire Western LKN area.