We talk about how your feet are the foundation of your body and how if your 3 arches aren’t working properly, it can cause problems in your entire spine. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- What part of your body is the foundation?
- Where should the 3 arches in your feet be?
- When you combine the 3 arches, what are they known as?
- What company has the only custom orthotics that we use?
- Will orthotics fix your arches?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- Your feet. They are the only part of your body that regularly interfaces with the earth.
- Across the ball of your foot, down the outside of the foot, and up the inside of your foot.
- The plantar vault. Think plantar fascitis and plantar warts.
- Foot Levelers. They have been making custom orthotics since 1952. Dr. Devin doesn’t trust his feet to anyone else.
- No orthotics will fix your arches. That’s not what they are meant to do. Foot Levelers will help your foot (no matter how bad it is) function like an optimal foot.