Today Dr. Devin talks about how eating the wrong foods is making you sick and we discuss the right foods for your overall health and well-being. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- What are the top 8 food allergens?
- What should you add to the journal?
- How long should you do the food journal for initially?
- How long do you need to eliminate a food before you know if it is an allergen?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- Cow’s milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, wheat/gluten, soy, and fish.
- You should add to your food journal:
- How much you ate
- What kind of food you ate
- What time you ate
- Where you ate
- Who you were with when you were eating– in case your change in mood can be attributed to them
- What you are doing while you eat
- Your mood while you were eating
- How you feel after eating
- Do for 2 weeks initially.
- 30 days minimum.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org