Dr. Devin talks about some of the reasons that pregnant women go to the chiropractor and the 1 technique that can help breech babies flip on their own! Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- What can chiropractic help you prevent when you are pregnant?
- How does chiropractic help the developing infant?
- What are the very first structures to form in a baby?
- How can the Webster Technique help your developing baby and is Dr. Devin certified in it?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- C-sections, forceps, and vacuum extraction.
- It allows the baby the room to develop without restriction – especially the cranium, spine, and nervous system.
- The spine and nervous system.
- The Webster Technique is designed to allow the uterus to expand properly so the a breech baby can naturally flip over. Dr. Devin is certified by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association to perform the Webster Technique.