This is week 11 in our series called “How do I fix my broken down quarantine body?” Today Dr. Devin talks about the importance of movement. Specifically moving every 30 minutes during the work day. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle.
Previous Videos in this series:
- Week 1 – How do I fix my broken down quarantine body?
- Week 2 – What’s the easiest way to calm my anxiety when working from home?
- Week 3 – How can you work in bed without wrecking your neck and back?
- Week 4 – How do you improve your focus when working from home?
- Week 5 – Stretches to do at your desk
- Week 6 – How to combat sits disease
- Week 7 – Daily exercises to protect your back
- Week 8 – The 20-20-20 rule
- Week 9 – Losing the COVID 20 (lbs.)
- Week 10 – Proper lifting always
-We are taking everyone’s temperature to make sure you’re below 100° F
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 8-noon & 2-6