This is week 12 in our series called “How do I fix my broken down quarantine body?” Today Dr. Devin gives you some tips on how to avoid distractions so you can start to to enjoy working from home during the pandemic. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle.
Previous Videos in this series:
- Week 1 – How do I fix my broken down quarantine body?
- Week 2 – What’s the easiest way to calm my anxiety when working from home?
- Week 3 – How can you work in bed without wrecking your neck and back?
- Week 4 – How do you improve your focus when working from home?
- Week 5 – Stretches to do at your desk
- Week 6 – How to combat sits disease
- Week 7 – Daily exercises to protect your back
- Week 8 – The 20-20-20 rule
- Week 9 – Losing the COVID 20 (lbs.)
- Week 10 – Proper lifting always
- Week 11 – Movement breaks
-We are taking everyone’s temperature to make sure you’re below 100° F
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 8-noon & 2-6