Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock you’ve probably become aware of health impacts of sitting. Health experts are throwing around quotes like sitting is the new smoking. Join me today as I talk about some simple ways to get more daily movement.
Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you take steps to get back to health!
Previous episodes in this series – Longevity
- 7 Slightly Unusual Evidence Based Habits Linked to a Longer Life!
- Supercharge Your Brain With These 3 Tips!
Our previous series – Make Your Own Luck:
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
We moved to 7585 Hwy 73 Denver, NC 28037