Tension headaches like the ones often associated with tension of the muscles in the back of the neck and sometimes up into the base of the skull are, by far, the most common type of headache in the world. Traditional approaches like medication are often necessary for tension headaches but there are alternatives that are much more natural and even more effective. In fact, the number one contributor to tension headaches is actually poor posture. And in today’s video, I’m going to talk to you about how we go about fixing and correcting that posture.
Hey, I’m Dr. Devin from Atkinson Family chiropractic in Denver, NC. Over the last 15 years, we’ve helped thousands of people kiss their back and their neck pain goodbye.
Previous episodes in this series – Headaches
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
Our previous series – Longevity
- 7 Slightly Unusual Evidence Based Habits Linked to a Longer Life!
- Supercharge Your Brain With These 3 Tips!
- 5 Super Simple Ways To Add More Movement Into Your Day
- Live Longer, Sleep More. 5 Tips For a Better Night Sleep
We moved to 7585 Hwy 73 Denver, NC 28037