On episode 120, Exercise or rest? What’s Best for sciatica?, I talked about the importance of movement when you have sciatica (or any other type of pain). Movement is life. That same weekend I was sitting down and felt a pop in my lower back followed by an instant inability to move and some of the worst muscle spasms that I’ve had in 20 years. What did I do right away and what have I done to keep going? That’s what I’m going to talk about today.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and over the past 15 years I’ve helped 1000’s of people say goodbye to back and neck pain.
Links to the videos I talked about today
- Exercise or Rest? Which is best for sciatica?
- The Essentrics Connective Tissue Exercises
- The Endocannabinoid System
- To order Nature’s Ultra CBD Muscle Rub – Click Here
Our Sciatica series
- $6 Hack that eases sciatica
- Exercise or rest? What’s the best for sciatica?
- 7 Tips To Help Sciatica Sufferers Sleep Better
- Chiropractor shares the biggest sciatica mistake
Our Oola Series – this series will help you deal with the stresses of life in the 7 key areas
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams
Our Headaches series
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
- 2 Simple Exercises to Improve Posture & Stop Headaches