If you live in 1 of the 48 states that butchered the word Saving last weekend, you’re probably feeling groggy this week and your kids/pets are probably driving you crazy right now. Did you know that Daylight Saving Time: 1. Doesn’t save energy; 2. Can make people sick; and 3. Costs money? Today I’m going to give you 4 strategies to help you recover quickly from Daylight Saving Time.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC for over 15 years I’ve helped 1000’s of people say goodbye to back and neck pain.
If you want more information about the supplement to help you sleep, email me at email@example.com
Previous Episode – These are my 2 tips to help your kids stay healthy this Halloween
Our Sciatica series
- $6 Hack that eases sciatica
- Exercise or rest? What’s the best for sciatica?
- 7 Tips To Help Sciatica Sufferers Sleep Better
- Chiropractor shares the biggest sciatica mistake
- Here’s the steps I took to get moving again after getting severe back spasms
Our Headaches series
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
- 2 Simple Exercises to Improve Posture & Stop Headaches
Our Oola Series – this series will help you deal with the stresses of life in the 7 key areas
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams