There are 4 common mistakes that I see our patients making when setting New Year’s Resolutions and in today’s video I’ll share what they are and I’ll tell you how to go about correcting them. If you’ve set New Year’s Resolutions in the past and find that you’re unable to stick with them, then chances are you’re making one or more of these mistakes. Check out the video to find out what they are.
Yours in health.
Check out our Christmas Series here
To help with your 2022 Goals – Our Oola Series – this series will help you deal with the stresses of life in the 7 key areas
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams
Join us next time so we can continue helping you kiss your back and neck pain goodbye! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org