We’re often too quick to make the same type of goals each new year – getting fitter, losing weight, stopping a bad habit and getting a new job are some of the most popular reoccurring resolutions. I’m all for these types of goals. However, in today’s video I want to share with you 5 new years resolutions that you might not have thought about. Check out the video to find out what they are.
Yours in health.
- 4 Common Mistakes people make with New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Healthy New Year’s resolutions you can actually keep
- Want less back pain in 2022? Add these 4 things to your New Year’s resolutions
Check out our Christmas Series here
To help with your 2022 Goals – Our Oola Series – this series will help you deal with the stresses of life in the 7 key areas
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams