We’re often too quick to make the same type of goals each new year – getting fitter, losing weight, stopping a bad habit and getting a new job are some of the most popular reoccurring resolutions. I’m all for these types of goals. However, in today’s video I want to share with you 5 new years resolutions that you might not have thought about. Check out the video to find out what they are.
Yours in health.
- 4 Common Mistakes people make with New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Healthy New Year’s resolutions you can actually keep
- Want less back pain in 2022? Add these 4 things to your New Year’s resolutions
Check out our Christmas Series here
To help with your 2022 Goals – Our Oola Series – this series will help you deal with the stresses of life in the 7 key areas
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams
Join us next time so we can continue helping you kiss your back and neck pain goodbye! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org