If you’re having shoulder problems that won’t go away, then chances are you’re doing 1 or all 3 of these “movements” every day that are irritating your shoulder…these movements slow down healing in the same way as would happen if you were to continue to pick at a scab.
Stopping or at the very least limiting these irritating movements can break the pain irritation cycle that often prevents many shoulder injuries from healing.
Over the past 16 years, we’ve helped thousands of people with shoulder pain and we’d love to help you too. You can schedule an appointment by calling the office at 704-827-6560.
Hope to see you soon.
- This Mistake Causes Chronic Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Pain and Cortisone Injections. What You Need To Know.
- How to fix Shoulder Pain
- 4 Common Mistakes people make with New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Healthy New Year’s resolutions you can actually keep
- Want less back pain in 2022? Add these 4 things to your New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Ignored New Years Resolutions You Should Try
Check out our Christmas Series here
Join us next time so we can continue helping you say goodbye to your back and neck pain! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.