If you’re looking for something to give up during Lent, then you’re in luck. In this video I’m going to give you 10 foods you can eliminate from your diet to decrease inflammation. Inflammation is what causes most chronic pain.
If you’ve removed inflammatory foods from your diet for a while and you’re still having pain, we’d love to help. Over the past 16+ years, we’ve helped 1000’s of patients with back and neck pain and we’d love to help you too. You can schedule an appointment at 704-827-6560.
Yours in health.
- This Mistake Causes Chronic Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Pain and Cortisone Injections. What You Need To Know.
- How to fix Shoulder Pain
- These Common Movements Cause Shoulder Pain
- 4 Common Mistakes people make with New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Healthy New Year’s resolutions you can actually keep
- Want less back pain in 2022? Add these 4 things to your New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Ignored New Years Resolutions You Should Try
Check out our Christmas Series here
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.