Eating fermented foods is the best way to combat the digestive issues associated with the SAD Standard American Diet. Fermentation is an ancient technique for preserving food and drinks that has been practiced since long before the days of refrigeration. Fermentation acts as natural preservatives and improves the taste and texture of fermented foods, leaving them with a distinctive strong, salty, and slightly sour flavor.
- 3 free things you can do to improve your health
- 3 more free things you can do to improve your health
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.