Since my dog’s surgery, every time we take Brady outside, he must wear a muzzle. The vet said that if he doesn’t, and he eats any bark, pinecones, sticks, or mulch that it could kill him. So as much as he doesn’t like it, he wears his muzzle whenever he goes outside. It got me thinking about people that come into the office after years of abuse to their spine. And that’s what I’m going to talk about in today’s video. Just click below to play.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and for over 16 years I’ve been committed to helping 1000’s of people to say goodbye to their headaches, back and neck pain.
- What are you going to commit to today to improve your life tomorrow?
- To achieve the life you want (health, happiness, balance) you need both commitment and persistence.
- What do you do when commitment and persistence only get you so far?
- I almost lost my dog last week and these are my 2 reflections
- 3 free things you can do to improve your health
- 3 more free things you can do to improve your health
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
These videos are first uploaded to our Facebook page. Be sure to Like and Follow our page.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you say goodbye to your back and neck pain! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or email@example.com
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.