Last weekend I visited my family in Michigan. While talking to my cousin (went to chiropractic college with and graduated together) about business, we got to talking about the tasks that we do to avoid doing the tasks that we need to do. I talked about how for years I wanted to make videos but didn’t because I needed a camera, then I needed a new microphone, then I needed a tripod, then better lighting…and on and on and on. Finally someone told me that done is better than perfect. And I started making videos and I have hundreds of minutes of videos to help people in the Denver area improve their lives.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and for over 16 years I’ve been committed to helping 1000’s of people to say goodbye to their headaches, back and neck pain.
- What are you going to commit to today to improve your life tomorrow?
- To achieve the life you want (health, happiness, balance) you need both commitment and persistence.
- What do you do when commitment and persistence only get you so far?
- I almost lost my dog last week and these are my 2 reflections
- What my dog’s new reality taught me about the importance of prevention
- 3 free things you can do to improve your health
- 3 more free things you can do to improve your health
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.