Knowing the difference between a goal and a desire allows you to be clear of your purpose and it takes away some of the pressure. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- What is the main difference between a goal and a desire?
- What should you do about your desires?
- When are the best times to start habits?
- What are the 5 Love Languages?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- A goal is anything you can accomplish by yourself and a desire requires you plus 1 or more people.
- You can have control over your goals but not over your desires
- Let them go because you ultimately have no control over them.
- The best time to start a habit is yesterday and the second best time is today.
- Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Receiving Gifts, Quality Time, and Physical Touch
-When you arrive for your appointment, text us at 704-966-9095. Wait for Lani to respond to come in. We are only letting 2 patients in at a time.
-We took away the stylus to check in. Use your fingers instead, they’re much easier to clean.
Office hours are all by appointment:
Monday & Thursday: 8-noon & 2-6