I’ve lost my marbles…well one marble…let me explain.
Tomorrow I will move another marble from the “years yet to live” to the “years lived” jar. Looking at the dwindling number of marbles in the “years yet to live” jar lights a fire within me. It makes me fearless. It reminds me that life is short and creates an urgency to make moves, make a difference, and live out my dreams. To rid my life of the clutter of things and obligations that distract me from the things that matter.
The marble in my hand represents this year. When I look at it, I gain complete clarity.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and for over 16 years I’ve been committed to helping 1000’s of people to say goodbye to their headaches, back and neck pain.
PREVENTING YOUTH SPORTS INJURIES SERIES
- My first tip to prevent youth sports injuries
- Here’s why cross training is so important in helping prevent youth sports injuries
- 6 of the best cross training activities to help prevent youth sports injuries
- This vital member of the medical staff for every NFL team can benefit youth, high school, and college athletes, too.
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME SERIES
- 3 simple exercises to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Our futuristic treatment option for carpal tunnel syndrome
- My 2 easy ergonomic recommendations to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Try this before Carpal Tunnel surgery
- My recommendations for people having trouble sleeping at night because of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
LOW LEVEL LASER (COLD LASER)
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
These videos are first uploaded to our Facebook page. Be sure to Like and Follow our page.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you say goodbye to your back and neck pain! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.