Have you been feeling down lately? You might be surprised to know that exercise might be the answer to your problems. Recent studies have shown that physical activity can help improve moods, reduce anxiety and depression, and even protect the brain from aging. Watch to learn more about how exercise can benefit your mental health!
Hi! I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson, and for over 16 years now I have been committed to helping 1000’s of people say goodbye their headaches & back/neck pain.
MENTAL HEALTH SERIES (CURRENT)
- How to replace a bad habit with a good habit
- This quick, free, and easy technique will help calm your body down when you’re anxious
- My 2 natural recommendations to help with seasonal allergies
- Thoughts on life and the next year as I get set to age up
PREVENTING YOUTH SPORTS INJURIES SERIES
- My first tip to prevent youth sports injuries
- Here’s why cross training is so important in helping prevent youth sports injuries
- 6 of the best cross training activities to help prevent youth sports injuries
- This vital member of the medical staff for every NFL team can benefit youth, high school, and college athletes, too.
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME SERIES
- 3 simple exercises to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Our futuristic treatment option for carpal tunnel syndrome
- My 2 easy ergonomic recommendations to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Try this before Carpal Tunnel surgery
- My recommendations for people having trouble sleeping at night because of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
LOW LEVEL LASER (COLD LASER)
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and the entire Western LKN area.