You’re exhausted. You don’t have enough energy to get through the day, let alone work out and eat healthy. You’ve tried getting more sleep in the past, but it never lasts.
It’s time to get your energy back! Just by making a few small changes to your sleep habits, you can feel more rested and alert throughout the day.
In this video I can help you get more restful sleep and improve your overall health. We offer a variety of tips that are designed to help you get the most out of your slumber.
Hi! I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson, and for over 16 years now I have been committed to helping 1000’s of people say goodbye their headaches & back/neck pain.
MENTAL HEALTH SERIES (CURRENT)
- How to replace a bad habit with a good habit
- This quick, free, and easy technique will help calm your body down when you’re anxious
- How physical exercise can help anxiety, depression, and overall brain health
- My 2 natural recommendations to help with seasonal allergies
- Thoughts on life and the next year as I get set to age up
PREVENTING YOUTH SPORTS INJURIES SERIES
- My first tip to prevent youth sports injuries
- Here’s why cross training is so important in helping prevent youth sports injuries
- 6 of the best cross training activities to help prevent youth sports injuries
- This vital member of the medical staff for every NFL team can benefit youth, high school, and college athletes, too.
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME SERIES
- 3 simple exercises to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Our futuristic treatment option for carpal tunnel syndrome
- My 2 easy ergonomic recommendations to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Try this before Carpal Tunnel surgery
- My recommendations for people having trouble sleeping at night because of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
LOW LEVEL LASER (COLD LASER)
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and the entire Western LKN area.