Are you an active adult looking to find natural treatment options for your pain and injuries? If so, low level laser therapy also known as cold laser therapy might be the perfect solution for you. Let’s take a look at what cold laser therapy is and how it can help you recover from injuries or chronic pain.
Hi! I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson, and for over 17 years now I have been committed to helping 1000’s of people say goodbye their headaches & back/neck pain.
To follow along with Dr. Lori’s cancer fight, visit her blog at loriatkinsondc.com/blog
RAISING HEALTHY KIDS NATURALLY SERIES
- 4 tips for raising healthy kids naturally
- Sleep tight! 6 tips for better bedtime habits in kids
- Positive discipline that works
- How to prevent tech neck
DURING PREGNANCY SERIES
- Dealing with back pain during pregnancy
- Avoid these exercises during pregnancy
- The do’s and don’ts of pregnancy posture
- How good posture can help ease pregnancy back pain
MENTAL HEALTH SERIES
- How to replace a bad habit with a good habit
- This quick, free, and easy technique will help calm your body down when you’re anxious
- How physical exercise can help anxiety, depression, and overall brain health
- Improve your mental health by getting enough sleep
- The power of gratitude
PREVENTING YOUTH SPORTS INJURIES SERIES
- My first tip to prevent youth sports injuries
- Here’s why cross training is so important in helping prevent youth sports injuries
- 6 of the best cross training activities to help prevent youth sports injuries
- This vital member of the medical staff for every NFL team can benefit youth, high school, and college athletes, too.
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME SERIES
- 3 simple exercises to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Our futuristic treatment option for carpal tunnel syndrome
- My 2 easy ergonomic recommendations to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Try this before Carpal Tunnel surgery
- My recommendations for people having trouble sleeping at night because of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
These videos are first uploaded to our Facebook page. Be sure to Like and Follow our page.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you say goodbye to your back and neck pain! Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or email@example.com
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and the entire Western LKN area.