Looking to lose weight? You’re not alone. But before you go on a diet or start working out, it’s important to understand the vital role that fat cells play in our bodies. In this video, we’ll discuss what happens when we lose weight and why it’s so important to keep our fat cells healthy. So don’t kill the fat – learn more about how they help us stay healthy!
Hi! I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson, and for over 17 years now I have been committed to helping 1000’s of people say goodbye their headaches & back/neck pain.
To follow along with Dr. Lori’s cancer fight, visit her blog at loriatkinsondc.com/blog
LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY SERIES
- What is Low Level Laser Therapy and How Can It Benefit You?
- How laser therapy can help you heal 25-35% faster
- Is cold laser therapy safe?
- Melt Away the Fat with Zerona Laser Treatments
RAISING HEALTHY KIDS NATURALLY SERIES
- 4 tips for raising healthy kids naturally
- Sleep tight! 6 tips for better bedtime habits in kids
- Positive discipline that works
- How to prevent tech neck
DURING PREGNANCY SERIES
- Dealing with back pain during pregnancy
- Avoid these exercises during pregnancy
- The do’s and don’ts of pregnancy posture
- How good posture can help ease pregnancy back pain
MENTAL HEALTH SERIES
- How to replace a bad habit with a good habit
- This quick, free, and easy technique will help calm your body down when you’re anxious
- How physical exercise can help anxiety, depression, and overall brain health
- Improve your mental health by getting enough sleep
- The power of gratitude
PREVENTING YOUTH SPORTS INJURIES SERIES
- My first tip to prevent youth sports injuries
- Here’s why cross training is so important in helping prevent youth sports injuries
- 6 of the best cross training activities to help prevent youth sports injuries
- This vital member of the medical staff for every NFL team can benefit youth, high school, and college athletes, too.
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME SERIES
- 3 simple exercises to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Our futuristic treatment option for carpal tunnel syndrome
- My 2 easy ergonomic recommendations to help alleviate carpal tunnel syndrome
- Try this before Carpal Tunnel surgery
- My recommendations for people having trouble sleeping at night because of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and the entire Western LKN area.